Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2000 929 was originally white and red. Everybody I met in town new teh bike and kept asking me if it was So, and So's bike? all the time and it ws beginning to get annoying. I decided to be be different So i put a new erion racing tail on it and painted it to look OEM yet Not in a color combo that came from the factory. So Now I have a custom one of a kind bike that looks like OEM. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Overall I think it looks good. :thumb: Although my eyes seem to draw to the white sticker on the tail section. I think if it were my bike I would remove it, but somehow leave the 929 RR logo on there, or just get one from tapeworks maybe. Nice Job.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only honda that I know of that is offered in black with red is a 954 and they have red and black tails So I know there isnt another 929 like this and still looks Factory to someone who doesnt know the 929's.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive had a few people tell me that. I think If i removed it that it would take away from the factory appeal to it. and I think it offeres some break up in the bike. I bought the erion tail brand new so I plan to leave it. It seems to me that the angle I look at the bike hinders how i feel about the white. Some angles I think it looks out of place and some I think it looks good and offeres break up.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
What do I think? I think my government lies to me on a regular basis. I think the Major
League Baseball season is far too long. I think that Lee Harvey Oswald
could not have killed JFK without help. I think that mankind has rendered
Natural Selection obsolete by embracing its stupid and weak, and trying to
lower the rest of us to that same level. I think that every child deserves
to be raised by at least one, preferrably two, parents, not a commercial
(or, even worse, *government*) daycare provider. I think that...

Oh... you mean about the 929... sorry!! White tail number plates need to be red.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Red is the factor original on the bike. The tail is a brand new Erion I don't really intend to take the white off unless it gets scratched or something. Thanks for the replies That is exactly what i was looking for.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
G-Force Junkie said:
What do I think? I think my government lies to me on a regular basis. I think the Major
League Baseball season is far too long. I think that Lee Harvey Oswald
could not have killed JFK without help. I think that mankind has rendered
Natural Selection obsolete by embracing its stupid and weak, and trying to
lower the rest of us to that same level. I think that every child deserves
to be raised by at least one, preferrably two, parents, not a commercial
(or, even worse, *government*) daycare provider. I think that...

Oh... you mean about the 929... sorry!! White tail number plates need to be red.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
The paint job looks great. Can't say the same for the quality of the pics. :D

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
You want us to think. What's gotten into you?

As far as the bike, it looks good. So does the number plate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts