Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we all ride sport bikes but what else does everybody do for fun to pass the time. Either in the off season or during the summer what are your other hobbies?

Personally I'm into recreational rock climbing and hope to do some ice climbing this winter :evilaugh:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Learn more about bikes and Road Racing by reading during the winter, scuba dive when I can make it to the ocean, and write poems...... the good kind :eyebrows:

BTW.... I would LOVE to learn rock climbing... always got an interest in it.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Dirtbike, mountain bike. Somehow snowboarding got brought up the other day. Oh hell why not. Ski resort is like 20 minutes from the house. Yeah, I am sitting here in shorts and riding the R-1 to work this morning.

WHOOPS, has to get that in. :evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
So we all ride sport bikes but what else does everybody do for fun to pass the time. Either in the off season or during the summer what are your other hobbies?

Personally I'm into recreational rock climbing and hope to do some ice climbing this winter :evilaugh:
just started rock climbing 2 weeks ago. at the rock oasis ( i went yesterday actually).

also :

ice hockey
snowboarding
and starting indoor volleyball in january

·
Registered
138 Posts
ride during the spring/summer/fall, snowboard during the winter.

I also like to eat steak and chicken.

and twinkies.

and ice-cream

and smoke crack.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Learn more about bikes and Road Racing by reading during the winter, scuba dive when I can make it to the ocean, and write poems...... the good kind :eyebrows:

BTW.... I would LOVE to learn rock climbing... always got an interest in it.

it's so easy to learn!!

they don't charge much for an introductory course ( maybe 20 minutes tops) and is goes through safety , and attaching the harness. pretty simple, then it's off to climbing.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
it's so easy to learn!!

they don't charge much for an introductory course ( maybe 20 minutes tops) and is goes through safety , and attaching the harness. pretty simple, then it's off to climbing.

There's not much in my area... I don't even know if there's any classes or rock to climb :idunno:

·
Registered
138 Posts
I go home to denver in the winter for the season...snowboarding doesn't really work with all these snow covered mountains that we have in florida.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
I like to talk about motorcycles on political forums... :thumb:

·
Registered
663 Posts
I like to weightlift, snowboard, mountain bike, trail run, enjoy the occasional libation or two, and shave my hair into a mohawk so that old guys at the grocery store look at me like I'm going to steal things out of their carts.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts