Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

701 - 720 of 751 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Home from a cold ride. Only thing that happened was when i on a straight when i start to gas it worked fine up to fourth gear when on high rpm a red lamp flashed in instrument panel for a second and bike cough once but bike still running and worked fine after. Must lift tank to see that no hose has come to grip.
Any other suggestions?
Never happened before winter rest.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Home from a cold ride. Only thing that happened was when i on a straight when i start to gas it worked fine up to fourth gear when on high rpm a red lamp flashed in instrument panel for a second and bike cough once but bike still running and worked fine after. Must lift tank to see that no hose has come to grip.
Any other suggestions?
Never happened before winter rest.
Just try shorting your DLC to see if it stored anything, maybe not it will only be recorded if its happened a few times (y)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I took this thing it of the muffler because it was muffling too much. It muffles less now. I wonder if I need to remap the fi though because of reduced back pressure

·
Registered
247 Posts
yes off the viffer. it has a baritone now and it sounds great. the previous owner added it because he said it was too loud. i don't notice an overall volume difference but it definitely took away the low notes.
Yes, 5th gen was the last with gear driven cams.

i did not but for some reason this computer thinks i am. there's a 90 mile wide lake between us!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Today i paid for a yearly membership at Linköping Motor Company.
For the first since clubs in Sweden has tough economy.
Second you get a discount on Track Days.
Third i will help on races with flags or other tasks when i have time.

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,636 Posts
View attachment 106884

Managed to get it MOT’d today, filled it up and had a pleasant 60 miles round trip on mainly empty roads.
Andrew should have opted for some "bionic" wrist replacement and other upgrades so he could have kept that bike, BUT, just as happy for you that you have it Gunk (y)

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Andrew should have opted for some "bionic" wrist replacement and other upgrades so he could have kept that bike, BUT, just as happy for you that you have it Gunk (y)
I’ve had it a year now, not used it nearly enough as cycling as taken more of a priority recently, but I still enjoy it now and again and no plans to part with it.

Just back from a ride in our local woods with my 15 year old son, it’s a stunning day and nice to squeeze motorcycles and mountain bikes in one day!

3FD636C4-F91D-4763-AB03-F2E1E0C07DFF.jpeg

701 - 720 of 751 Posts