Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

901 - 920 of 950 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
^^^

They'll try to pull a fast one and tell you that delivery 'was attempted'. I've been given that line and when I challenged it found the 'driver's log' had been 'mislaid'. Totally unacceptable. :( Just fortunate you aren't waiting on a prosthetic limb I guess.

Or are you?:D

·
Registered
510 Posts
damnit! how am i supposed to install the adaptive components without my prosthetic hand!!

the VA is where i do all my waiting for medical. they're the only thing less reliable than the post office.

·
Registered
510 Posts
New tail. Old plastics and light were toast. Completely changed over to a 98-99 with Chinese led tail light with integrated turn signal. Not what I'd prefer but it's what was cheap.

Anywho, anyone want to buy some 97 oem tail plastics?

20200903_144333.jpg
20200903_144449.jpg
20200903_144603.jpg
20200903_144646.jpg
20200903_144748.jpg

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Spanked the bike to Andorra! Twisty roads and 3 good mates!! We saw eagles riding the thermals too! There were 3 and they were huge!!

Attachments

·
Registered
510 Posts
Well mine wasn't as good but about a month ago the call hit this. That's miles, not silly km

And yesterday, indid this with the blade :(

Only 683 miles this year because it's so uncomfortable to ride. Time to let someone else enjoy her.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I aggravated a pinched nerve on Thursday. I can't lift my left leg enough to get on the pegs of that or the vfr. It wasn't a split second decision to sell her but that kind of pushed it over the edge.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
I replaced my clutch last week. Starting yesterday, it's nice and sunny here, so I took the bike out for a good 80km fang.
A real good, WOT run on the Autobahn to burn off last years gas.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Goodridge hoses fitted this weekend - definite improvement over the 7-year old rubber ones (y) I was reading something the other day and apparently some of the newer Kwak ZX sports bikes they are saying to replace rubber brake hoses after 4 years...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Well, does no one do anything to their bikes?!?!?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Been on a bit of a cleaning mission today, which has cheered me up! However I do need to get the MOT booked so I can get out and ride it (like I stole it)!

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Weather is a bit shitty in Germany at the moment, so no, I haven't been doing much with my bike.
I've been working on Club Mates bikes instead. One guy has an old KZ750 he hauled out of the shed, and had me rebuild it enough to sell.
BTW- Good call on the Goodridge lines! Reminded me I need to grab a set.
NO idea how old the rubber lines are! Could be original..... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Just heading off to the Post to pick up my brake lines, FINALLY!!!
Only been it transit for a month! Funny, it took me two days to ride from Nurnberg to Manchester, but it takes a month for something to go from Norf London to Nurnberg!
Anyway, that's my plan for the rest of the day. Change brake and clutch lines.

901 - 920 of 950 Posts