Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1001 - 1004 of 1004 Posts

· Registered
3,619 Posts
It was pretty easy to work with, I watched a couple youtube videos... Just put it on in an even coat over a 2'x2' section at a time, let it dry for a minute and buff it off! It brought some life back to the pieces like the airbox vent covers, controls and chain guards. I don't ride in the rain unless I get caught out in it, but I'm hoping this stuff will help in the battle to keep it clean!

· Registered
193 Posts
At the moment, I am completely rebuilding the brakes. Between having to pump the rears to get grip, and the front making a horrendous noise (but still working quite well), the last few rides of last season were a bit stressful!
Being that my bike is quite old, finding parts is a bit of a challenge!

· Registered
193 Posts
At the moment, I am done rebuilding the front and rear calipers and I've rebuilt the rear Master Cylinder and replaced the front brake disks.
I also have the Steering Head disassembled to renew the bearings. However, I made the error of torquing the nut to an INSANELY high degree (I read a mis-print!)
So, I hope to all that is Holy that I haven't ruined anything! (Shop manual calls for 25Nm, somehow I gave it 103Nm!)

1001 - 1004 of 1004 Posts