Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is something funny...not too sure if it happens to many, but it happens to me...

There is something about skirts, heels, and nylons, that drive me wild! For instance...I can see a pretty good looking woman with pants and a shirt on, but if she wears a skirt nylons and heels, I cannot help from saying wow to myself, over and over! It just gets my blood boiling! in a good way!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I know what you mean. There is a local sportsbar where all the waitresses wear catholic girl skirts, stockings, the whole 9. It's hard for me to go in there and be composed. There is this one chic who is about 33-35 with most killer legs I have ever seen. You can see the quads from the back, I just sit there and salivate everytime.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Yeah then there is other place 5 minutes away that is even worse, you won't catch me in there, it hurts too much I saw the most perfect specimen in there 2 years ago, she graduated school and quit working there and I never went back

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
heh I went to Catholic school

Those girls are bad very bad... I had to punish a few

The skirt makes for easy access. I had my gf wearing thigh-highs on the weekends with a short skirt. I used to let her go up the escalator in front of me.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tombstone : heh  I went to Catholic school  

Those girls are bad very bad... I had to punish a few  

The skirt makes for easy access.    I had my gf wearing thigh-highs on the weekends with a short skirt.  I used to let her go up the escalator in front of me.  
you have no idea how jelious I am right now! I love the skirt and thigh high bit!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Withot question a skirt on a woman or girl, brings out the real female in the gal as legs are another attraction to a female.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had a college professor that said this:

'A term paper should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover all the subjects, but short enough to keep one's attention!'

·
Registered
49 Posts
It's probably that we're all still kids @ heart. It's like a present on your birthday. When a woman's wearing pants, it's like the present's already got it's wrappings on it. But in a skirt, it's like you snuck into your parent's bedroom a week before and found the gift. Now you don't actually get to play w/ the gift, but it gives you a hint of things to (hopefully)come...

1 - 20 of 102 Posts