Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is the bolt size for a bolt-on stand? 01 929 Erion

Does anyone know the bolt size for a bolt on stand? I'm in Germany with the Army and apparently there are 4 sizes and the guy at the shop has no idea. I'm not sure what bolt he is talking about but i think it is the chain adjuster bolt. Thanks for any help.. "People that dance are considered INSANE by those who can't hear the music".................

·
Registered
705 Posts
I think he means the swingarm 'buttons', for a rear stand. It's been a long time since I bought them, but I think they were 8mm. Don't quote me on that, though. Anybody else?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slowpoke said:
I think he means the swingarm 'buttons', for a rear stand. It's been a long time since I bought them, but I think they were 8mm. Don't quote me on that, though. Anybody else?
I think your right, but i'm in Germany and they don't even believe that a 929 was made.. But i think it is the swingarm buttons, I can always return them if its not 8mm. Thanks very much

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
slowpoke said:
Oh yeah, forgot about that... :O
The guy at the shop said that there are 4 different sizes ranging from 6mm, 8mm, to 14 i think. All i'm trying to do is buy a rear stand from Hein Gericke and with the whole language barrier, it hasn't been easy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts