Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
^ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Great meme! Saving that to my funny folder for future use. If anyone asks, I'll admit I stole it from amancalledrob. :rotfl: :clap:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Funny shite. I told you guys this Toolbag cannot and will not admit to anything. Obviously, as mentioned before, I was posing for a picture. The only way to prove this guy wrong is to do it on the road. This won't happen for obvious reasons. I would love to be the guy to show him how slow his beloved ST really is. I am certain it would not be an issue. He is going to argue the point till the cows come home. What else can we talk about that will raise some hair. I just love motorcycles. I also like to call stupid people on their bullshit when I hear it. This is SOME BULLSHIT.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Funny shite. I told you guys this Toolbag cannot and will not admit to anything. Obviously, as mentioned before, I was posing for a picture.
Whether you were 'posing' for a picture or not is irrelevant. Short of being on the wrong side of the road altogether, you were in the most dangerous position on a left-hand bend that it is possible to be in - too near the centre line with your head over the centre line only a few feet from an approaching vehicle.....and to top it all you posted the picture to boast about your 'riding skills' saying..."Here's some proof of my technique." Well it was proof of your very bad and very dangerous riding technique. Your picture shows the sort of bad riding skills that we see from very inexperienced riders - or idiots.

It did have some benefit in that I was able to point out to riders who are just starting out on bikes that your picture displays how NOT to ride a bike so thanks for that.

I just love motorcycles.
What a pity you ride them so dangerously.

I also like to call stupid people on their bullshit when I hear it.
Me too! That's why I called you on your riding. Stupid people are those that say that those who advocate safe riding on public roads are 'pussies'. Stupid people are those that ride around a left-hand bend with their head over the centre line as approaching vehicles are feet away from them. Stupid people are those that throw their bikes down the road because they ride like morons on cold tyres whilst professing in another post that they have never had an accident. Stupid people are those that offer to teach people to slide their knees because, to their infantile minds, that is a measure of 'good riding'. That would be you on all counts.

...and what happened to the links to those photos that you posted that demonstrate your 'riding technique'?? Were you so proud of them that you took them down? I don't see them any more! Lucky that they are still there in my posts so that novice riders can see how not to handle a left-hand bend. In the interest of safe riding, lets show them again so that novice riders can see a good way to get their head knocked off on a left-hand bend.

RockStorePhotos | 2nd session 04/12/2014 | D4C_6614
RockStorePhotos | 2nd session 04/12/2014 | D4C_6614

What a rider eh! LMFAO! Oh! ...and this is the forth time you have posted since saying you were leaving. Not that I'm complaining mind you. Your examples of bad riding are very helpful in showing how not to do it. I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that you are now famous as the links demonstrating your riding 'skills' are being used on the advanced riding course being run by a friend in the UK as an example of bad riding. Bravo!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got to ride the ST1100 today. What a little man's cycle. If you're taller than a woman, you just can't seriously choose to ride this bike at any price. It felt kind of scooterish. Nimble, cute little engine, windscreen is useless, stopping was a joke, and did I mention it was tiny and scooterish?
i have owned one for less than a year...purchased it from an retired bike mechanic...the rebuild has been captured in the 4 videos on YouTube.

261 - 265 of 265 Posts