Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's a hot chick, very hot from the photos and only 22~! How far does that much money go in the US? Well she must have been hard up to bump uglies with an old bald guy is all I can say. Now I imagine she will be famous and rich and never have to do THAT sort of work again.

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Now I imagine she will be famous and rich and never have to do THAT sort of work again.
i think you're right because i recognized her even before reading your description.

but, she was *very* well paid for her services.

i almost feel sorry for elliot. he was actually a really good attorney general.

·
Registered
922 Posts
She's the hooker that the governer of New York was paying anywhere from 4-6 thousand dollars to have some fun with.....you can find a skank that looks like her for free anywhere on the NJ shore in the summer......especially if we're on our 'blades hahahahahaha

·
Registered
715 Posts
Is the Jersey shoreline nice? What is the weather like there? How much do homes cost there?

I'm trying to figure out where to live. I'd like somewhere warmer or at least near water. I live in Chicago now (not too bad) but I'm from Minnesota (cold).

·
Registered
922 Posts
Certain parts of the shore are pretty nice. I live on Long Island so we have some real nice beaches here. The two main spots for Jersey Shore are Belmar and Seaside heights, at least for partying in the summer. The weather's OK, very similar to here on Long Island, You get your 4 seasons, not too much snow in the winter. (I've been riding sporadically throughout). Summers are nice and warm, hence the Beach draw. But if you're looking for something warmer than Chicago, with water it's a good spot to consider (so is Long Island). And the houses are like everywhere elese, you have your highs and lows. Obviously the houses closer to the water are going to be more. It all depends on how old you are and what you like to do. There are other shore towns that aren't as big on the party scene. I'm 27 not married, I have some friends that have a house in Belmar so it's a pretty good time when I go down there.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I'm 34 and would rather go to a quieter area I suppose. Houses here are around 300K for a 1600 sq ft home built in the 80's with a good suburban neighborhood that is about 30 min from Chicago proper.

If you go about an hour out you can get the same place built since 2000 for about 220 in a newly developed area.

What did your friends pay for their place?

·
Registered
922 Posts
I'm 34 and would rather go to a quieter area I suppose. Houses here are around 300K for a 1600 sq ft home built in the 80's with a good suburban neighborhood that is about 30 min from Chicago proper.

If you go about an hour out you can get the same place built since 2000 for about 220 in a newly developed area.

What did your friends pay for their place?
OH i have no idea what they paid for it, It's a vacation house that the family owns and we use some weekends, I know they've had it since I was a kid.
I'm sure if you go on the outskirts of the "shore towns" It will be quieter. But from what I understand well maintained homes (splits, high ranches etc built in the 60s and 70s) in those areas will start around $350k (I'm not sure of the square footage). if you want somethign ON the shore you're talking high 6, or low 7 figures.

The motocross tracks I have no idea. I'm sure whatever agent you use could find out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts