Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pasttime thing to do.

Winter is aproaching and soon cabin fever will be setting in soon and was wondering what ya'll liked to do for recreation in the winter time. Besides :bed:

For those of ya'll that live in a tropical paridise :moon::stfu::twofing::booty:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
+1 to lift weights. I'd like to say snowboarding but very rarely get chances to go. Used to ride snow machines alot as a kid, haven't for a long time. If you think motorcycles are an expensive hobby... you should see some of my friends with their friggin sleds. I'm jeallous.

Here's a pic of my buddy Darcy a couple weekends ago in the mountains:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not much here, will bring the boy hunting during the short season here and mope around till spring sitting here postwhoring mostly.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Shoot pool, drink beer, play on the ps2 and soon the xbox 360(19 more days), and hopefully will be dragging my ass back into the gym again starting very soon.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
When it is to cold I read or program. This winter I need to update the sheep site and create the RC computer. If it is not to cold winter is a great time for waterfalls :thumb:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I've got a couple of track days planned and lots of dirt riding. The weather is just now getting tolerable for some days on the water too. :freebird:

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NinerPilot said:
Oh yeah, and I usually make it to the gun range about 2-3x a week in the winter. CLimate controled shooting is a great way to pass the time.
Chris
We used to have an indoor range just north of me , but closed down a few years ago. Good fun. We still go down to the river and shoot the guns when we get a chance. I've enjoyed the longer range stuff too 100 to 200 yds is pretty good. I want to do some upgrades to my 10/22 and make a tack driver out of it. kind of crazy to dump $400 in a $150 gun but what the hell.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I lift, but I don't do it for fun. It's a rare day I actually enjoy it.

The only reason I go is that I hate being out of shape and injured more than lifting, and mt biking out here in the desert blows.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
That said, winter is dirtbiking season out here.

I also read lots, and listen to lots of music.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts