Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,283 Posts
Last year I changed helmets and tried on everything. I ended up with a Schuberth C2. I also went for the integrated Bluetooth option which is great as the mic and speakers are already built into the helmet. The kit is made by Sena so it’s good quality and wasn’t crazy expensive.

I’m really pleased with the helmet, much more comfortable than my old Arai. My only criticism is the Visor mechanism which is a bit clunky.

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
I am a bit of a budget buyer and have a couple of AGV K3s and an HJC RPHA.

Recently purchased a Bell Predator to match the Daytona (think OCD factor:rolleyes:) and have found it very comfortable with a wider viewing are and little wind noise:

But now, with the close arrival of the new 2020 Blade, I have my eye on this superb Arai, albeit super expensive. Am hanging out for a Black Friday or similar special offer:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I switched to the Scorpion EXO-1400ST Carbon last year. It is super light at about 1450grams and has alot of features, such as emergency cheek pads, internal sun visor, air pads to adjust for a perfect fit,... The best part is that if you shop around you can find them on sale for around $300 to $400. It is DOT and ECE approved.

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
I switched to the Scorpion EXO-1400ST Carbon last year. It is super light at about 1450grams and has alot of features, such as emergency cheek pads . . .
WTF? Emergency cheek pads?:eek:

Sound like an accompaniment to my incontinence pants. Never realised that they are dual purpose!:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
nigelrb, hey whatever works is fine by me. Plus i guess if an emergency team ever needs to use those emergency pads on my helmet, I heavily assume a pair of your incontinence pants would have also been helpful on the other side of my body. :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts