Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I finally got my PCIII today.. So the question of the day is, what map to use??? I have a BMC and a Micron bolt on... I loaded the Micron map from the PC site.. Seems to work tons better and has smoothed out that hesitation I had... However, Hass has sent me my eliminator today.... Now the question is, what map to use once I have the installed? :idunno:

Should I e-mail him to send me one or is there a "common" one already out there??

I know the "real" answer is to go get a custom one but until then,,,,,,, who's got and idea or suggestion?!?!?!?!?! :evilaugh:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: What map to use with an eliminator

Looks like I'm get'n no love on help with what map to use with the eliminator... Full exhaust map for the micron maybe?? :idunno:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Until you get a custom map,you are just going to have to experiment with different maps.If you go to dynojets site,they have a buttload of maps.Even if someone had the same mods you do and gave you their map,chances are it would not be spot on due to variations in geographic location/mfr tolerances,etc.That's why in every single thread like this and like you already know,everyone will tell you to get a custom map.When you do get a map,make sure to post your dyno graph.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts