Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 2535 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so lots of things do, daily. But, today, I went to a Starbucks to do a bit of light reading, and there was this lady. She was camped out at the one handicapped table in the whole tiny NYC 'bucks, with a laptop, case of file folders, a steno pad, 2 count 'em 2 cell phones...And proceded to conduct a 30 min interview, after she had already been there for over an hour...All, with a single small espresso cup sitting empty and dry on the table.

I was looking for a wheelchair-using person who I would have bribed with $50 and a cup of coffee to roust the woman, but nobody came by.

So, what one thing pissed you off today?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I was having margaritas with a little hottie that I have been seeing and just as the server brought the second pitcher her cell phone rang. It was her best friend and she was drunk. Seems she had a fight with her boyfriend and was stranded downtown. My little drinking buddy had to go rescue her and said she would be back in a bit. I'm fine with that since there was a lot "scenery" there. Well she came back with her babbling buddy. I had to hear about the bad boyfriend and had to listen to her whine about all their issues. I was so happy to see that third pitcher. :D

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was having margaritas with a little hottie that I have been seeing and just as the server brought the second pitcher her cell phone rang. It was her best friend and she was drunk. Seems she had a fight with her boyfriend and was stranded downtown. My little drinking buddy had to go rescue her and said she would be back in a bit. I'm fine with that since there was a lot "scenery" there. Well she came back with her babbling buddy. I had to hear about the bad boyfriend and had to listen to her whine about all their issues. I was so happy to see that third pitcher. :D
:cool:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Today was fine, I work graveyard and slept most of today. arrived to work, talking to the ball and chain online. dammit that time of the month. I never hear the end of anything when that happends:crying::bonk:bit my lip and continued browsing for parts to get for the 954 and thought about how she is on the regular:bed:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Excellent posts, all! Thank you! I feel much better now.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have some variation of the flu. :rant: High temp, sore throat, nasty cough and a runny nose. I have already called out for tomorrow. I hate using sick days when I'm sick. :mad:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have some variation of the flu. :rant: High temp, sore throat, nasty cough and a runny nose. I have already called out for tomorrow. I hate using sick days when I'm sick. :mad:
:rotfl: Me too! I use them on "exceptional weather days" to ride up to Bear Mountain...

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got a buddy just moved into Nashville. He loves it, but doesn't ride. I always wanted to do that little beauty-spot just up from the Georgia border...

·
Registered
263 Posts
You must be referring to Deals Gap. The Gap is ok but there are much better roads in the area. I'm a huge fan of riding in north GA. If you ever get down this way give me a shout and I will take you to some amazing roads. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What I was looking at was the natural southern terminus of Skyline Drive, through the smokies. Maybe I was off.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought this was about things that pissed you off today?

You jacked your own thread.

-jh
LMAO. It pisses me off when people hijack their own thread. :rotfl:
See, even a whore can have an orgasm, JH:thumb:

'cane, that's just mean...:nono:

New thing that pissed me off today...freaks on the dot org who say you hijack your thread...

1 - 20 of 2535 Posts