Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was the last thing you bought that you knew you significant other was going to flip out about or be really pissed at you for?

·
Registered
228 Posts
She hasn't gotten pissed at anything I've purchased for the bike, since she also gets to ride on it. Besides, it works the other way, since she spends a lot on her horse riding.

So, the last thing she got pissed at me for buying was a 42" plasma TV. But a month later, she admitted that she loved the thing, so it was justified.
:woohoo:

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
the last thing was a couple of nice jackets, untill she found out how much i wound up getting them for. the jacket that i was wearing was in bad shape so it was justified.

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
Nothing really... We always discuss any big purchases...

Actually, my wife talked me into buying this, this past weekend. But, she had ulterior motives... We put this in our "office", so now my XBox 360 is located in there and she has full reign over the living room TV.
sounds like a good deal to me

·
Registered
148 Posts
I almost bought me a $700 fine and a criminal record a couple years ago. The wife wasn't too pleased about that. Fortunately the deal fell through.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought a pistol last monday and the old lady hates guns. But as a future law enforcement officer she is going to have to deal with it.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
So far so good.:thumb:

She authorized me to purchase a new bike for myself. My last "new" bike was my current "old" blade:thumb: .

My next "new" bike will probably be an 07 CBR...:evilaugh:

-jh <---fingers crossed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts