Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks nice, cant help noticing its a Race seat unit however. how are you planning on fitting it to the subframe and containing the electronics, adding plate hanger, rear light, indicators etc?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well luckily im in a position where I can weld myself and have access to a welder and any materials I nees so I fab'd up a subframe and have mounted the seat unit and have fitted a tail tidy to hold number plate and indicators and all the electrics are housed in the subframe and rear stop/tail is a self adheshive led unit that is only 8mm deep. Il post pics asap

·
Registered
28 Posts
just a quick update of the bike with the finished tail and now an underbelly exhaust a la 2008 blade. what you guys think
Looks great mate but what is the clearance like??? Notice huge chicken strips....

Used to live at Karana downs and if you cant peel the front on the road past colleges crossing then hit willowbank for some professional training..

If its just a commuter then cool but seems a wast of such a nice looking bike.. Would love to see that duck in under me in a tight turn.... Full respect for your workmanship and design,,

ps Worked at Noise honda ipswich before it closed.... pauline still sell fries??:thumb:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
THE BIT AT THE FRONT AIN'T A CHICKEN STRIP IT'S JUST WHERE THE DUST HAS SETTLED IN THE CENTRE.

THERE IS ONLY ABOUT 5 MM LEFT OF CHICKEN STRIP LEFT FRONT AND REAR. A
AND ITS IPSWICH IN THE UK NOT AUSTRAIA

1 - 20 of 24 Posts