Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got bored...started playin around with the tape

i think it turned out pretty good. note that its a lot more subtle in person, the flash is makin it pop

yea or nay?

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Can i ask you one question, what room is the bike parked in? Looks like the lounge.

Are you going to go around any of the other bits on the left / right lower fairings? Looks good!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks, i think im gonna leave it as is, kinda has that factory look. i dont want to go overboard

i pulled the bike into the living room to bring it out of the humidity so the vinyl would stick. plus working on it in the ac is lovely!

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
thanks, i think im gonna leave it as is, kinda has that factory look. i dont want to go overboard

i pulled the bike into the living room to bring it out of the humidity so the vinyl would stick. plus working on it in the ac is lovely!
Ah, now i see. Temperatures over in England are normal really, not too much humidity. Would be nice getting AC over here, but im going to be moving soon so there is no point.

The bike does look nice, on my wheels i have the yellow reflective tape, shines in the dark... Havent bothered with any special body work as i know it will see the road alot, and might even see the ground once or twice. Not that im going to push it over, but in case.

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
V. nice. Been thinking about changing the scheme on my bike while I'm on the mend and can't ride. This is giving me the incentive to actually do it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts