Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 2533 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing how popular the 'hacked off' thread is, I thought I'd go against the doom and gloom and start a thread for the little or not-so-little things that cheer you up in these miserable times.

For me, I FINALLY got my internet connected at home today :hyper: :highclap: :dance: :woohoo: after 2 months of not being connected. That'll teach me to use Sky! I also managed to get my work PC connected too so I can work from home again now and then:woohoo:

I also had a good ride to / from work today, nothing special but just one of those days where the corners flowed together, traffic was not too bad and the bike seemed to flick from side to side just a little bit easier than normal....:cycle:

So come on, spread the love :love: :hero: :inlove: :puke:

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Seeing how popular the 'hacked off' thread is, I thought I'd go against the doom and gloom and start a thread for the little or not-so-little things that cheer you up in these miserable times.

For me, I FINALLY got my internet connected at home today :hyper: :highclap: :dance: :woohoo: after 2 months of not being connected. That'll teach me to use Sky! I also managed to get my work PC connected too so I can work from home again now and then:woohoo:

I also had a good ride to / from work today, nothing special but just one of those days where the corners flowed together, traffic was not too bad and the bike seemed to flick from side to side just a little bit easier than normal....:cycle:

So come on, spread the love :love: :hero: :inlove: :puke:
ermmmm... we have the http://www.fireblades.org/forums/off-topic/66005-anti-hacked-off-thread.html for all the happy things which happen :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:woohoo: My OH has just found an unopened wedding card, containing a cheque for £100!!

Anyone watch 'My Name is Earl'? There might be something in that Karma stuff.....:dance:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I went to my Honda dealer today after finding out some people were able to get new rings installed in there 2008's to fix the oil consumption issue.

So take the bike in next Tuesday to have them video tape the bike while running and watch for smoke coming out of the exhaust, hopefully will be able to get mine fixed.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went to my Honda dealer today after finding out some people were able to get new rings installed in there 2008's to fix the oil consumption issue.

So take the bike in next Tuesday to have them video tape the bike while running and watch for smoke coming out of the exhaust, hopefully will be able to get mine fixed.
Good luck with that, let's hope they sort it out for you :thumb:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm not complaining a whole lot mine uses a quart about every 2800 miles.

I have my complaints logged with my dealer 5 times and with a district rep for Honda, worst fear is to blow the engine but at least I know I'm covered. I have all my receipts from my oil changes and valve adjustment they just did.

Other than that love the bike:thumb:

Good luck with that, let's hope they sort it out for you :thumb:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I finish work (hopefully) in a couple of hours and have tomorrow off for a nice long weekend :D . I'm spending it at the in-laws.... while this might not cheer many of us up, for me it means a weekend of biking in North Yorkshire :dance: :smilierr:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There are some GREAT roads up in North Yorkshire :thumb: Have fun :D
Cheers Loopy I will! We go up there fairly regularly, and if the weather is good I usually take the bike. I must be pretty rare in that I actually look forward to visiting the in-laws! The father-in-law rides a 954, so I married well!

1 - 20 of 2533 Posts