Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 40 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Again you have to bring up my indiscretion that was made as a joke...if it wasn't perceived as such then my bad....again!!!!....you have not dealt with one issue I have brought up about you in your approach and tone towards me today and others in the past, I have given you ample opportunity to straighten things out from your end not just mine but you didn't seize the moment......integrity Ian.......integrity

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Wow, this got ugly right out of the gate. I have a TON to say here, but no time, got work to do. I was part of the crap with Blunt, V65, (same person) Catch 22, CT and others. They were clearly unwanted here by the masses and most of the attacks them were counter attacks defending ourselves or others. In short, they are D-bags. Jon, Ox, great to here from you, sorry it is is such an exchange. Jazzy, welcome back, great to here your doing well. I myself have been less active, do mostly to you all not being around. I enjoy the banter as well, although my definition of banter isn't the same as those with the swords. The other reason I don't post as much as I used to is because I now feel I have to "walk on egg shells". The third reason would be that most of the new(er) members that we've been left with don't care to be part of the "family" the we all felt a part of, they just join do get an answer to a problem they are having, don't use the search function as they are not intelligent enough, or they just want to use the forum as a "Craig's List" to sell something. They have no ties to the community, so to speak. That being said, all of you I have mentioned, along with others like Gunk, Ian and others who have slowed down, COME BACK! I miss what this place used to be. Let's make Fireblades.org great again! Okay, I stole that line.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Wow, this got ugly right out of the gate. I have a TON to say here, but no time, got work to do. I was part of the crap with Blunt, V65, (same person) Catch 22, CT and others. They were clearly unwanted here by the masses and most of the attacks them were counter attacks defending ourselves or others. In short, they are D-bags. Jon, Ox, great to here from you, sorry it is is such an exchange. Jazzy, welcome back, great to here your doing well. I myself have been less active, do mostly to you all not being around. I enjoy the banter as well, although my definition of banter isn't the same as those with the swords. The other reason I don't post as much as I used to is because I now feel I have to "walk on egg shells". The third reason would be that most of the new(er) members that we've been left with don't care to be part of the "family" the we all felt a part of, they just join do get an answer to a problem they are having, don't use the search function as they are not intelligent enough, or they just want to use the forum as a "Craig's List" to sell something. They have no ties to the community, so to speak. That being said, all of you I have mentioned, along with others like Gunk, Ian and others who have slowed down, COME BACK! I miss what this place used to be. Let's make Fireblades.org great again! Okay, I stole that line.
Great ,now that makes me feel as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest:devil

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Dude !!!!!
Great ,now that makes me feel as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest:devil
We luv ya Billy, not to worry :thumb:
:plus1::thumb::wstupid:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
LOL, I didn't forget you I swear! I was only naming the folks I could think of who have either stopped posting or slowed down considerably. That's why I didn't mention you, Unslow or Jaybird, you guys are still posting regularly. I know there are others that are just not coming to mind right now, was in the middle of a hectic shift last night when I posted and know I'm beat!

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
LOL, I didn't forget you I swear! I was only naming the folks I could think of who have either stopped posting or slowed down considerably. That's why I didn't mention you, Unslow or Jaybird, you guys are still posting regularly. I know there are others that are just not coming to mind right now, was in the middle of a hectic shift last night when I posted and know I'm beat!
Yeah yeah yeah heard it all before, be honest you're just trying to be clever and show-off the fact that you have 1 more brain cell than me....which makes you have 2 brain cells :evilaugh::eyebrows::poke::crackhead::lol:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
FJ Could'nt resist the urge to get a daft saying out Bill:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Yeah yeah yeah heard it all before, be honest you're just trying to be clever and show-off the fact that you have 1 more brain cell than me....which makes you have 2 brain cells :evilaugh::eyebrows::poke::crackhead::lol:
And Macca and Mika! The names will keep rolling in as I de-compress.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I didn't want Jazzy to feel like the .org was dead (like my photo links), so I've blown out over 20 posts today :grin

I'm BACK, back in the saddle again....
:welcome:, umm, Ian is it?

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I didn't want Jazzy to feel like the .org was dead (like my photo links), so I've blown out over 20 posts today :grin

I'm BACK, back in the saddle again....
I esed to post around 80-100 per day :eek::smilebig: Nowadays I'm a bit slower after a hard days graft and my NEW computer is rubbish and is slower than me :smilebig:
:welcome:, umm, Ian is it?
:plus1:I got you boys all stirred up now....AWESOME !!!!!

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,314 Posts
I esed to post around 80-100 per day :eek::smilebig: Nowadays I'm a bit slower after a hard days graft and my NEW computer is rubbish and is slower than me :smilebig:

:plus1:I got you boys all stirred up now....AWESOME !!!!!
Waiting for some of that 227 in REP points to come my way :eyebrows: :lickout:

And BOOM, I see some has arrived.

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,314 Posts

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Are you posting back and forth between Fireblades and Tinder again?
What do you mean again....we never stop :grin
Waiting for some of that 227 in REP points to come my way :eyebrows: :lickout:

And BOOM, I see some has arrived.
:squid::cheers::bday:
Thanks kid :thumb:

Eharmony, they match you up really well :inlove:
:nono: But they got you sorted out I hear really quickly :supergay::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Thanks kid :thumb:

Eharmony, they match you up really well :inlove:
Eharmaony ladies want someone to marry them and take care of their kids. Tinder girls just want to use use for ***, then let you ride away.

21 - 40 of 156 Posts