Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
So have things picked up :idunno: And if somone doesn't wish to reply in public due to what happened the last time i asked this type of question then you can always send me a mail L a n z a j a z 'at' y a h o o . c o . u k

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,893 Posts
:grin:grin:grin
So have things picked up :idunno: And if somone doesn't wish to reply in public due to what happened the last time i asked this type of question then you can always send me a mail L a n z a j a z 'at' y a h o o . c o . u k
Let the admin know, someone’s hacked Jazzy’s account. Can’t possibly be him, left the .org for it to implode on itself.

In other news, the only moderators to post anywhere since “the last incident” have been Wera and Macca.

It’s been status quo really, some new guys, some old builds going, and the “newer core” have been posting when appropriate.

So what’s new kid?

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Nah, she knows we gonna get hitched one day
:sheepsex:
Let the admin know, someone’s hacked Jazzy’s account. Can’t possibly be him, left the .org for it to implode on itself.

In other news, the only moderators to post anywhere since “the last incident” have been Wera and Macca.

It’s been status quo really, some new guys, some old builds going, and the “newer core” have been posting when appropriate.

So what’s new kid?
Oh got some problems with the blackbird to sort out, she's running rough now that she's been opened up a bit lmao....I gotta get another Blade!

Other than that erm, started smoking...sorry 'puffing' a tobacco pipe, the aromas are awesome and it helps me wind down at the end of work when I don't have Liam with me but I do not inhale just puff. I gave up smoking years ago and won't go back, I still can't stand the smell of ciggies.

Well I thought I would drop by to see how things are and chatted briefly with Bill then tried to sleep but to no avail as it's 30deg C in the days here at the moment but its humid (not like Lanza :frown ) so I decided to get up and have a chat, so how's it hanging lads (as we say in Wales) :grin:rotfl:

10.20pm here

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Anyway hows life treating you matey
Ok thanks mate, been hectic in work which is good, still waiting for a guy to give up his company (he had a chance a year ago but now he's going bankrupt) so then my boss and I can get something started....for me. So I could be my own boss and the future would be good especially for my pension :smile

My son is growing up fast and I still can't help look back on the time that was taken from us, neither can he.

Anyway I have just posted a new thread about the problem with my blackbird so hopefully I can find some answers, ooh ! that remids me I have to some new fairing bolts as I couldn't take the fairing off to get the tank up in the air as the previous owner has rounded one of the allen key bolts (moron), back in a jiffy

What you upto my man?

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Ok thanks mate, been hectic in work which is good, still waiting for a guy to give up his company (he had a chance a year ago but now he's going bankrupt) so then my boss and I can get something started....for me. So I could be my own boss and the future would be good especially for my pension :smile

My son is growing up fast and I still can't help look back on the time that was taken from us, neither can he.

Anyway I have just posted a new thread about the problem with my blackbird so hopefully I can find some answers, ooh ! that remids me I have to some new fairing bolts as I couldn't take the fairing off to get the tank up in the air as the previous owner has rounded one of the allen key bolts (moron), back in a jiffy

What you upto my man?
Glad to hear life is going in a positive direction, to be able to enjoy work is great, to be able to be happy is greater , I enjoy good health and can still behave and do things I used to do in my 30's, life is good:smile

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Glad to hear life is going in a positive direction, to be able to enjoy work is great, to be able to be happy is greater , I enjoy good health and can still behave and do things I used to do in my 30's, life is good:smile
Good to hear !

Well after searching through what seems to be many hours of searching websites for everything for bikes in my favourites I managed to find somewhere to get the bolts from but had to email them about the fairing clips which I'm sure they'll have. Used these guys many times before David Silver Spares.

But now I must try and sleep again, sorry I was away so long just then, got caught up....it would seem I have an interest in this bike after all...maybe. It's always better when you rip the feckers apart and do your own work, you tend to trust the bike more. Catchya soon Bill, take care and ATGATT

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
*poof* ...and the turd is gone again :hmm:

come back to the light, jazz-ma-tazz!!! :nerd

·
Banned
9 Posts
It really looks that the thread has exhausted. Does anybody know related portals or forums in the 202 area code here? It is interesting to follow different opinions and experiences from bike owners. But it would be great to find some crowded place where information flow is constant. I have figured out that such places are more informative and useful than many official resources.

141 - 157 of 157 Posts