Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to be nosey. I often wondered why or how poeple come up with thier screen names. Some are very obvious. ND4SPD, CBRVFR, Tackho, and so on. I am sure "PETE" means shit stirer in Swaheli. It is the strange ones that get me. I do remember Sheeps story, odd as it may seems but what abour the rest. I often sit there and scratch me head and ask, what does it mean? :huh:

Chain, Abtech, baketech, Conqsoft and others, explain what gives.

I will say the mine combines my first two boys names into one - Collin and Ryan.

So lets hear it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,224 Posts
colryn said:
It's time to be nosey. I often wondered why or how poeple come up with thier screen names. Some are very obvious. ND4SPD, CBRVFR, Tackho, and so on. I am sure "PETE" means shit stirer in Swaheli. It is the strange ones that get me. I do remember Sheeps story, odd as it may seems but what abour the rest. I often sit there and scratch me head and ask, what does it mean? :huh:

Chain, Abtech, baketech, Conqsoft and others, explain what gives.

I will say the mine combines my first two boys names into one - Collin and Ryan.

So lets hear it.
I am crushed :down:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,466 Posts
Most people consider the music I listen to(anything from Freejazz to NIN)noise.

So my first e-mail addy was [email protected] And it is still the name I use everywhere but on BBS' I frequent.

Mo Noyz came to be when I moved from Florida to Missouri.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pete said:
Sorry, I beat you to the punchline. :p But if you want to pontificate like BDA and expound on "PETE" is comes from ye old english translation of a Latin monk from Tibet who was visiting the egyption catacombs reading the hyroglithics off the wall, then by all means go right ahead. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,098 Posts
I was a Project Engineer for Dolly Madison/Hostess for quite awhile...still do some bakery consultation work occasionally. But it's been my email address for over 10 years... :O

Actually since it's not my main line of work any longer, I considered changing it, but PETE was already taken.... :crap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,224 Posts
Baketech said:
I was a Project Engineer for Dolly Madison/Hostess for quite awhile...still do some bakery consultation work occasionally. But it's been my email address for over 10 years... :O

Actually since it's not my main line of work any longer, I considered changing it, but PETE was already taken.... :crap:
Is sandbagger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Baketech said:
I was a Project Engineer for Dolly Madison/Hostess for quite awhile...still do some bakery consultation work occasionally. But it's been my email address for over 10 years... :O

Actually since it's not my main line of work any longer, I considered changing it, but PETE was already taken.... :crap:
"PETE" + Baketech = :kiss:

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
900 Posts
Baketech said:
I was a Project Engineer for Dolly Madison/Hostess for quite awhile...still do some bakery consultation work occasionally. But it's been my email address for over 10 years... :O

Actually since it's not my main line of work any longer, I considered changing it, but PETE was already taken.... :crap:

I thought all this time you were some sort of bong engineer??? :idunno: :naws:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,098 Posts
Kuss929 said:
I thought all this time you were some sort of bong engineer??? :idunno: :naws:
I confess to being a fabricator in my younger days...but it's not really rocket science... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
The lead singer of the band I used to play in just started calling me that since my last name is Thompson. I guess it had that certain thing the french call....I don't know what.
 
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Top