Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New chica to the site!

My dawg Storm referred me to this site, and of course I have to spread love to all the Honda owners out there!

I am a very open minded person, friendly and generally sassy....however, keep your negative comments to yourself cause you will get your feelings hurt!

Nice to meet you all and I look foward to the convos!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Hey. Have a beer, stay a while.

J.

·
Registered
82 Posts
uh oh, I may have to call-in sick to work...do u have pics? And more importantly, do you hold a valid passport?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHAHA...hell yeah I have a valid passport, no illegal immigrants over here guys!

I ride a 98 F3, bought it from this guy that NEVER rode it, black and red...selling it after this season and getting the new 600RR!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy... you finally made it.... Damn! This looks liek an invasion or something.... don't get too worked up bois, hehehe

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GURL...they do not want it!

Yeah man...took me like FOREVER to get on here and complete my registration!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Welcome

Your girl Storm sure stirred one up

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ice & Storm, have either of you pondered the wondrous opportunities and exotic travel that exists in the burgeoning world of English instruction?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm down for anything that is exotic and wonderous...just as long as it's not harmful to me or anyone else that is!

What did you have in mind?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
don't ask me, last time i made a suggestion chain got bent out of shape and told me to behave myself!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What is so fun about behaving yourself...gesh...how bad can it possibly get while your online....it's not like you can get any nastier than internet sex!

·
Registered
82 Posts
If things get too icy hot in D.C., getchaz a gauze mask and get your travel on.....bring yo six-hun'id too....

1 - 20 of 77 Posts