Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately i have seen alot of threads about f4i's having starting problems....i just recently got a f4i and i had the same problem...ended up being a engine cut off relay.. are these bikes common with these kinda problems or something?

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
'tis the season. On another forum I was a long time member of, feb-april was usually the time of every other thread being "I can't start my bike" for whatever reason. Usually the same people who were saying "I don't need fuel stabiliser" etc in the autumn, were the same people bitching about their ride not starting come spring. :rotfl:

·
Registered
191 Posts
'tis the season. On another forum I was a long time member of, feb-april was usually the time of every other thread being "I can't start my bike" for whatever reason. Usually the same people who were saying "I don't need fuel stabiliser" etc in the autumn, were the same people bitching about their ride not starting come spring. :rotfl:
thats the one good thing about living in florida .... i ride every day ...year round:evilaugh::eyebrows::evilaugh::smilierr:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts