Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mines Jaffa Cakes :drool:

Little round cakes, with a orange jam type stuff on top and coated with dark chocolate...

YUMMY :D Heaven in a mouthful. and a packet once started isn't put down until its empty

Do you guys in the States get them?

Please add photos, if possible, so we in different countries can see what you are talking about..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
never seen or heard of them but they look fantastic to me.. i'm a sweets guy so this is going to take a minute to narrow it down..

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm a big fan of Zebra Cakes
although I was pissed a few months back when they went from $.25 to $.30.
When I saw you had added to the thread CBR929RE, and given the amount of food you seem to be able to pack away :eek:, I was thinking you would be adding a HUGE list as you wouldn't be able to come up with just one cake you liked

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
When I saw you had added to the thread CBR929RE, and given the amount of food you seem to be able to pack away :eek:, I was thinking you would be adding a HUGE list as you wouldn't be able to come up with just one cake you liked

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
well if you want a list I could give you a list. I'm really not that much for dessert type things, I'd rather eat more of the entree though. but those Zebra Cakes are awesome, and being as cheap as they are just makes them that much better. I'm also a huge fan of twinkies. Devil Dogs are good too. Pretty much anything from Hostess Snack Cakes except Sno Balls because I hate coconut.

I'd have to say my all time favorite cake type thing are my mom's homemade whoopie pies. kinda like the chocolate ones of these Wicked Whoopies -- Whoopie Pies but I bet my mom's are better.

I also love bread/roll type stuff. Choreg is one of my favorites there. My mom also makes awesome choreg, but she got the recipe from actual Armenians on my father's side of the family.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts