Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting the Repsol 1000rr for next season. The 929 has done very well in the past 4 years, 25k miles. But the Repsol 1000rr is becoming hard to resist. Are they going to be real limited? Just trying to get an idea on when I need everything in order by.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Sirkbac said:
I'm thinking of getting the Repsol 1000rr for next season. The 929 has done very well in the past 4 years, 25k miles. But the Repsol 1000rr is becoming hard to resist. Are they going to be real limited? Just trying to get an idea on when I need everything in order by.

they are taking orders now. I imagine that the repsol's will be like the "smoking joe"...and it will be there most of the season. There might be a slight delay from the factory...but I doubt it. Dealers get the bikes around Feb in most cases here on the east coast. you never know when you can get a delay though.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Feb is about when I'd be ready to do this so thats good. Much of a shot of getting one with out a deposit? Choices choices choices. Girlfriend and I are both considering some transportation changes for spring....should be a fun year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts