Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
You won't get much support for that kind of bling around here. 'Form follows function' and most of us are serious dickheads that will make fun of anyone that chromes anything on a sportbike. You want chrome? Buy a harley.

HD

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I was waiting for some sh*t, especially from booth.

I already have a bunch of stuff done to the bike for handling and performance. I guess i'm getting bored already since my bike went into storage a few days ago. Guess i'll just focus my attention on my car for now until spring.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Quote Guess i'll just focus my attention on my car for now until spring.

Sounds better than chrome. Cheaper too!

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
trey : I already have a bunch of stuff done to the bike for handling and performance.  
Then polish them, if you want some bling. Chroming can diminish the structural integrity of your wheels.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Pete : Quote (trey @ Nov. 06 2003, 10:07pm)I already have a bunch of stuff done to the bike for handling and performance.  
Then polish them, if you want some bling.  Chroming can diminish the structural integrity of your wheels.

Polishing can actually make your wheels stronger and lighter. Chrome just destroys them mechanically.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
trey : Yeah I was waiting for some sh*t, especially from booth.

I already have a bunch of stuff done to the bike for handling and performance.  I guess i'm getting bored already since my bike went into storage a few days ago.  Guess i'll just focus my attention on my car for now until spring.
I didn't flame What do expect from something that makes your bike worse?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts