·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cbr99xx here...any originals around?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
kind of in awe how this site dwindled, it is still the only forum I have ever joined, had some great laughs and contentious bantering over the years...eeeek!....this is my first spring since 1990 without a bike and first year since 2002 without my blade....feels weird I must say.....when I think of all the people that have come and gone here I just hope they are all okay......this is one of the impersonal downfalls of the world wide web, you will never know........deep eh?...enjoy the day friends!

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,245 Posts
Hey Ox, as you post this, I was recently alerted via @chuckhunter that we most likely lost Jondog9 in an accident while on his RC51 back in March.

Life happens. And sometimes it’s sucks. I’m grateful for all the peeps I’ve met here, and as you saw, I sold my 900’s for ”something else” 😂

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Hey Ox, as you post this, I was recently alerted via @chuckhunter that we most likely lost Jondog9 in an accident while on his RC51 back in March.

Life happens. And sometimes it’s sucks. I’m grateful for all the peeps I’ve met here, and as you saw, I sold my 900’s for ”something else” 😂

oh no!.....he was a great contributor and always was a voice of reason when trolls passed through, he had everyones back on here....if you find anything else about this let know, he loved that RC....my heart dropped when I read that....I too am grateful my good man

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
oh no!.....he was a great contributor and always was a voice of reason when trolls passed through, he had everyones back on here....if you find anything else about this let know, he loved that RC....my heart dropped when I read that....I too am grateful my good man
hey guys, I just checked the RC51 forum, there is a thread about John on there, just brutal, kind of gutted hearing of this, thankfully I check back on here from time to time...Godspeed JDog9, go easy fellas....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts