Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys where is the cheapest place you have seen to buy a PC III. Can anyone provide me any links. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
superRR said:
hardracing has them for pretty cheap
Same price as DK. I checked.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Check the For Sale section. I just bought the Hindle from Zguy so he should still have his PCIII.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
I'd be willing to part with mine. I need to get some money for mine so I can buy the PC3r due to motor work that has been done. I snapped a pic and attatched it below. The PC was bought in May. I sent my old one back (PC2) and they told me it was not working and this is when I bought this one for an additional $100. Make an offer.

Can't seem to get the pic to attatch :huh:

If interested e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you a pic.

·
Registered
19 Posts
HyrePower said:
Hey, guys where is the cheapest place you have seen to buy a PC III. Can anyone provide me any links. Thanks for the help.

I have a used one in perfect condition. Worked perfectly while it was installed on my 929. Talk to Mavic about the condition of the used full Hindle that I sold him. It yours for $170 with shipping included.

·
Registered
395 Posts
zguy said:
Talk to Mavic about the condition of the used full Hindle that I sold him.
Just check the Exhaust forum. I am one happy camper and Zguy's product was absolutely perfect. Just like new and shipped without delay. Thanks Again!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would buy from Clint at Sinister Racing. I was on the phone with Clint yesterday regarding the race stands and a zero gravity double bubble windscreen that I purchased. Great customer service and some good specials. He races his RC51 and understands these products first hand.

I was not paid for this endorsment.

Blaine

1 - 16 of 16 Posts