Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok settle down... Didn't mean this as a political thread so phuck off with the partisan bickering!

Just wondering if it would be wise to buy some US currency? The greenback has clawed back a little ground from the loonie in the last few months. I'm wondering if this is a hiccup or the start of a trend?

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Ok settle down... Didn't mean this as a political thread so phuck off with the partisan bickering!

Just wondering if it would be wise to buy some US currency? The greenback has clawed back a little ground from the loonie in the last few months. I'm wondering if this is a hiccup or the start of a trend?
No.

There are much better ways to bet on the US economy than currency. For a lower risk and less volatile return invest in US business (stocks or bonds) or even the government (bonds). Of course I would think that you are already doing that with either US or Canadian equities.

Vote sheep for president in '08

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I've got retirement money stagnating in Canadian equities. (or maybe I'm just impatient:idunno:) I guess what I'm saying is that if the loonie is back down to 65 cents in a few years I will be kicking myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts