Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ones that look like a sweat band that go over the brake resevoirs, i can't find them, any help would be appreciated. thanks

·
Banned
4,419 Posts
Well if that's all they're good for, shouldn't we, by the same token, wrap our tanks with bath towels and duct tape so the fuel won't spill anywhere?
Let's also put clear box tape over all our lights so the plastic and glass doesn't go anyplace. We'll also need something to surround the oil and let's not forget our blinker fluid while we're at it.

·
Banned
4,419 Posts
Do all the superbike pro's have these on their bikes? I've never noticed them before. You would think if they were that important, that bikes would come from the factory with them.

Strike the word strictly from my initial post and the answer is still correct.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Pretty much used by all racers and track riders...

·
Banned
4,419 Posts
I don't believe I said pro's did or didn't, nor did I imply that anyone said they did. I was just asking if any of the pro's did as I truly did not know. I watch the races now and then but am not a racer myself so was curious and actually still am wondering if any of the true pros use such an item.

Regardless, I put them right up there as effective as deer whistles.

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
i was told they were used to help keep the suns uv rays from breakin down the fluid

·
Registered
454 Posts
If you can do without the HRC logo just go into your local sports store and buy a set of wrist sweatbands for about half the price of the HRC ones on eBay...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts