Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad wants to get some of his stereo amps chromed and I dont know where to tell him to go so i was wondering if you guys did?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Bro, I have no idea. I have never heard of having stereo amps chromed. Is this a fad or does having this done add to the music somehow

My guess, where do you get baby shoes dipped in bronze? Again no idea, but sounds like it's in the right direction.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The amp casing just gets chromed. that and the end caps. there is a place near road america that i may just drop the crap off and have them do it and ship it back to me. was hoping for something closer

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
stegen, why would you do this?

Ahhhh, deja vu - let's see, where is that pesky 11,000 rpm thread .

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bacchus : stegen, why would you do this?

Ahhhh, deja vu - let's see, where is that pesky 11,000 rpm thread   .
Hey, Re-read the first post

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Bacchus : stegen, why would you do this?

He's just using his dad as a test dummy to make sure where ever he takes it they do a good job. Then he's gonna take his bike back, and have the whole thing plated like that 'Busa

No idea stegen, I think most metal fabricating places/machine shops would know of someone/somewhere

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ND4SPDSHO : Quote (Bacchus @ June 04 2003, 2:09am)stegen, why would you do this?

He's just using his dad as a test dummy to make sure where ever he takes it they do a good job.  Then he's gonna take his bike back, and have the whole thing plated like that 'Busa  

No idea stegen, I think most metal fabricating places/machine shops would know of someone/somewhere
Good idea! Thanks anyway man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts