Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so we get married next friday. its just a marriage infront of a judge for now (dont have the money for a real wedding at the moment). but we are going to start planning the real wedding soon and we also need to decide on a place to honeymoon for the real wedding.

I was watching real world and they went to greece and that place looks smokin. :eek:

For ideas on where to go, where did you go on your honeymoon or vacations? what was the good and bad things, cost and how long you were there(aprox. if you dont mind saying, cuz i do have a budget), what did you do there. etc.

·
Registered
741 Posts
IMO opinion greece isnt going to work on a budget. there is so much to see and do here in the US that doesnt cost much at all, do your research.

btw: an Alaskan cruise is by far #1..... :thumb:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
We liked Niagara Falls and it wasn't too bad if you get a package deal from one of the hotels up there. We went to the Canadian side so if you did that you'd have to convert some money. Have fun dude.

stopsign - that sounds like an awesome idea...I've always wanted to go there.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Jamaica. I know it may seem a little "trendy" or "worn-out" but it was totally inexpensive (relatively), food was awesome, weather was unbelievable and we had so much fun. Couples, Negril. No kids, and only male/female couples. :thumb:

Yes Stegen, they have nude beaches there. No cameras allowed though. :nono: :rotfl:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Cheapest getaway is going to be Mexico. Start combing the deals online right now at the travelocity/orbitz type of websites, or better yet call a travel agent and get something hooked up. Mexico always has something going inclusive, free drinks/dinner etc. All on a beach with 1/2 naked beautiful honies :evilaugh:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Disneyworld,but I am a big kid at heart!Cruise ships are awesome because of the different ports,just go on the biggest ship the cruise line you choose offers.Hit rough water on 1 of the cruises on a smaller ship and it was brutal,glad I don't get seasick,but a few hundred others weren't so lucky.Wherever you decide,check costco.com,they have some cool vacation packages and also some good last minute deals.
http://www.costco.com/Common/Category.aspx?cat=1133

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Anywhere in Wisconsin - the bluffs, perhaps? :idunno:

Seriously, try southern Mexico, or one of the somewhat stable Central American countries. I've always wanted to experience Costa Rica myself. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
dB said:
Niagra Falls sounds a little corny, but it's an awesome place. I like the Candian side.
How about Cuba in a little resort. Very cheap. Altho you'll feel about about wasting $ on a honeymoon when you travel outside the resort and see all that poverty.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
asiliat said:
How about Cuba in a little resort. Very cheap. Altho you'll feel about about wasting $ on a honeymoon when you travel outside the resort and see all that poverty.
not possible, you have to have a heart for that

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Niagra is nice, not sure about ho wlong I could stay there without going nuts though.If you are interested in europe, Innsbruck in Austria is nice, lots to do, but pricey. Venice or Lake COmo in Italy - also very nice :nod: That is an understatement and a half though...

Istanbul is amazing, lots of cheap (real) jewelry, and a great way to see another culture without diving head first into something too different. They also have amazing food, and it is very cheap - though the security thing may be an issue at the moment.

You could consider the northern parts of Aus, real pretty beaches, warm weather, low tourist season.. umm... man, been to so many places, where do YOU want to go amd WHAT do you want to do?

Z...

edit - also been to many great places in the US and Canada, but seeing as there are so many North Amercians here, I figure they know more about it than I do :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
asiliat said:

We can't go there from the US, of course plenty of Canadian travel agents will make it happen but it is still illegal for us.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Alysia and I went to Riviera Maya, Mexico (30 miles South of Cancun) for ours. I posted photos last Fall but it looks like they're no longer available. The trip was around $1800 (not including air fare) for 7 days in an all-inclusive hotel. The catch was that we were there during hurricane season, but we had nothing but blue skies all week long. We're considering going back this Fall - that's how much we enjoyed it.

EDIT: I reloaded some of the photos into SnapFish. Here's a link to the album:

Honeymoon Pictures

You'll have to register but it's free. Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts