Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I'm here tonight and tomorrow, is there a place that has specifically good drinks and steaks?

You are in OHIO? I'm sorry... :D J/K

Where are you staying? well, don't want the EXACT place but Columbus is a good size

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
There is actually a motorcycle museum on the east side of town, if you are interested, as well as the Iron Pony in Westerville, which has to be seen to be believed. I'm afraid I don't know any good steak places :idunno: (I'm a Vegetarian myself) but there are quite a few good places clustered in High Street just North of the downtown (although likely a bit pricey). If I'm right about your location there are a number of chain type restaurants nearby.

·
Registered
483 Posts
If you have the time and money there are some places downtown like Morton's, Ruth's Chris, or Hyde Park (a little ways North). If I were in Columbus for a day or two I would definitely check out Easton Town Center. Not too far from the airport. Plenty of food and things to see.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Blue Jackets host the Blues tomorrow night and the Oilers on Friday. That's where I'd be going.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Where to go? Anywhere, fast, before you become assimilated into the mediocrity!

:D

Just trying to rile Steingar..

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm afraid I don't know any good steak places :idunno: (I'm a Vegetarian myself)
I'm a big fan of vagina myself, but it doesen't mean I can't eat steak :huh:

High street....I will make a note for that tomorrow, thank you sir.

Yeah there is a Charleys and a TGIF nearby, I am not familiar with Charleys, but it doesen't look like the steak place I have heard of so I think I am staying away. Looks like a rebadged applebees.

I discovered a new beer tonight that isn't too bad and I never thought I'd drink...ever, but Michelob Ultra Amber...pretty decent stuff :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you have the time and money there are some places downtown like Morton's, Ruth's Chris, or Hyde Park (a little ways North). If I were in Columbus for a day or two I would definitely check out Easton Town Center. Not too far from the airport. Plenty of food and things to see.
I saw Ruth's Chris tonight actually when driving around, and actually heard a few good recommendations for that place while I was out in Texas, maybe hmm. Thanks :thumb:

Of course I have a rental, but the other 3 sorta decide where I am going, but I appreciate all this stuff to feed them :D Now I can add easton to the list :)

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Not quite, I'm about 2hrs North.

Definitely pay Easton Mall a visit...lots to see there.

Sorry I'm late :rotfl: Was to busy getting my trailer ready for BARBER :smilebig: But I would have said Easton Mall area.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts