Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weird thread maybe...but at least I'm reliable :smilebig:

where was i?

5.23.01..IBM T23 via pots @ 1128 W. Hastings St. , Vancouver, B.C.
23rd story of the (then Delta now Marriott) Pinnacle Hotel.

Ok so level of detail maybe a bit frightening, I'm just looking for a general, work, home, travel, google, eh...whatever - keep it interesting people :thumb:

·
Registered
309 Posts
logged couple of years ago from my office during lazy time but I was surfing to the .org w/o being a user for 4 years. Actually I was looking reliabe info about my RR3 babe, finally found lots of and not only (e.g. td's tips) :smilebig:
s..

·
Registered
674 Posts
At work in ATL. 12th Floor, small cube, barely big enough for me to fit in... :smilebig: Was looking for good info before I bought my first bike!

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
NAWS China Lake, CA. Which actually has no lake. But named so just the same. Has no China either.:idunno: But there are Chinese resturaunts but more than sure their weren't at the time it was named. Again,:idunno:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Just N of Nurnburg, Germany. Was googling for websites that would ship parts to an APO. One of the results was a post by Abtech about chain alignment.

After searching through a couple of the threads over a few days, I signed up.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Home... referred by Jim Sheldon (longtime trackoholics freind - with him from his first trackday all the way to his last) ... kept tellin me I need to get away from SBW and get onto a real site - LOL... popped in a couple times here and there and asked for help with a wire diagram for the 929 I believe and *poof* tons of folks popped up willing to help almost instantaniously... kinda dissappeared after that for a bit... manning my own forum (supermod) and eventually came wondering back again when needed some info on something else again.. but don't recall... and had made up my mind last year that since I couldn't make the Fireblades event then that I would the next year no matter what to see what all the hype was about from Jim and Frank.... and walla... I've been a pest ever since - LOL

E.

·
Registered
527 Posts
at home while kicking back with my dog. been on this site a few times before that as a visitor, but thought i would try to improve on my typing skills by joining a forum.:eyebrows:

·
Registered
295 Posts
I signed up the day after I picked up my 51, but had seen the site the week or two beforehand. I was off work the day I signed up, so I spent about 4 hours that day off and on perusing the forum. I liked what I saw and decided to hang around until someone tells me to leave.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I was at work in Sparta, WI (surprising if anyone knows where that is) at an automotive supplier with absolutely no work to do. I was researching...hell, I don't remember. I was probably reading bike reviews as I've spent more time than I care to recall doing so.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
At work looking busy:smilebig: . Visited a few times:hi: , got what I needed and also saw other people were enjoying themselves here:eyebrows: . Since I left all my youth buddies far, far away, fbo's been replacing them. So far I've been satisfied enough to become a supporting member:beatup: ... that says something right? I LIKE THIS PLACE!!! :stirpot: just in case you didn't get it.:poke:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts