Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Mojave954 said:
Are chain and tgz one in the same????

:idunno:

no way chain is way too in love with that tomato to even look at another bike, much less a honda :evilaugh: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
:hi: I have been super busy with work since the move last week.

Came to find out on top of it all that me and my manager are being promoted and moving to a new team (our own) for IBM Canada :hyper:

Only thing that bites is that I nolonger use the internet at work and after 8 hrs of wprking at a pc the last thing I feel like doing is coming home and getting online

Gotta start working on my canadian A :smilebig:

And to you little people who think its over..... well its has yet to begin :evilaugh:

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Bacchus said:
:rotfl: Wecome back TGZ! And congrats on the promotion. :cheers:

It should definately be interesting since there are people on the team I am leaving that have been there since the beginning and who are now being passed over :hmm:

I will be back on here more often I hope I think the whole changing the clocks thing on top of working on Saturday for the move made this week longer then I needed it to be.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
TGZ13 said:
:hi: I have been super busy with work since the move last week.

Came to find out on top of it all that me and my manager are being promoted and moving to a new team (our own) for IBM Canada :hyper:

Only thing that bites is that I nolonger use the internet at work and after 8 hrs of wprking at a pc the last thing I feel like doing is coming home and getting online

Gotta start working on my canadian A :smilebig:

And to you little people who think its over..... well its has yet to begin :evilaugh:
If you know the guy that does the HIPPI card for Regatta's give him a kick in the ___s from me :rant:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts