Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this picture on bike pics and just used it as a reference point but what I am curious about is which people like better.

1. Red bottom and black rear number plate and white wheels

2. Standard wings with black rear number plate and white wheels

Forgive the terrible photoshop work just got it and started messing around.

Tom

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I like the red lower too. Don't like the white wheels, though. Silver wheels would look sharp and would blend better with the shiny swingarm and frame. And, white would be a real PIA to keep clean.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree the white wheels are a bit much but thats how the picture was when I found it and I couldnt get them silver through photoshop. Besides from my experience once you remove the black powdercoating the rims would look like crap till you did some work to polish them. THe middle product (silver would look dull and probably almost grey)

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Smitty : Definaately scratch the white wheels & the black lower bottom covers up the debris & crap from the road on a long run.
I agree about the white wheels... I cant imagine how hard they are to keep clean but the lowers I dont know about the lowers.  My current ride is mostly red including the lowers and I havent had a problem with keeping it clean even on a 800 mile trip.  I love the color scheme I just think that it could use a change on the lowers to break up all the black

Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts