Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I just bought a 2002 cbr 954 and I just found this forum. I have a couple questions about the 954 RR. My bike has the OEM exhaust (not on the bike) and a Jardine RT one stainless system (on the bike ). I dont care for the look of the Jardine can , Its too long and I don't care for the end cap either. My question is what exhaust is shorter and has a different looking end cap ? Should I just bolt the stock system back on and buy a slip on, and if so what is recomended ? Also The bike has a power commander on it but no manual or cables ,so I dont know how to adjust it or tune it . Where can I find out info on the power commander ?

Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info on the power commander, as for the Jardine does any know what oter can might fit on thr mid pipe , such as a Two Brothers or a Micron or something else ? The Jardine can is huge at 23" long total from the end cap to the slip one piece as the stocker is 22" from the bolt on piece to the end cap. Would cutting it down ruin it ? The Jardine mid pipe is 2 1/4 OD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts