1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
Konica is my pick as well :thumb: .

·
Registered
57 Posts
If I had to pick between the two i would go with the konica. how about the playboy livery. I saw one at a local motorcycle show and it looked killer.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Konica all day all the way.....i would almost through mine down the road for an excuse to fit this....recon my 929rry would look great in this.:thumb:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Konica was like 3rd on my list of possible farrings for my replica. I went with the Honda Pons West package. Auctmarts is who did my farrings and pretty much nothing had to be modified so I was pretty happy!

Looking forward to seeing your replica job completed. Here is mine though ti isn't done.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wwo that west kit looks nice...hmm if i could see how the kits looked my bike before i bought it it would be sooo much easier lol that west would look nice though, i have my wheels powdered white atm

·
Registered
1 Posts
Konica was like 3rd on my list of possible farrings for my replica. I went with the Honda Pons West package. Auctmarts is who did my farrings and pretty much nothing had to be modified so I was pretty happy!

Looking forward to seeing your replica job completed. Here is mine though ti isn't done.
Hi mate! I'm new in this forum and I just ready this post!The fairings you fitted in your bike are form ebay?Is the quality ok??The fittment was alright?Your bike is nice!I want to change the colours of mine too and I'm thinking in by of ebay!Would be a good deal?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts