Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just sold my d&d slip on i have read so much on the site i have confused myself(not hard to do ha ha).which pipe is the best for the money and performance, im leaning toward hindle or micron oh yea this is for an 02 954!

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
I have not compared the others, but can swear by my hindle, it has made a huge difference going by my seat of the pants dyno, will know for sure in a week or so when I put it on a proper dyno.
Most the members swear the hindle gives the best bang for the buck. and Abtech has been preaching them for years, even when a few of the members started headiung towards the micron serpent when it came out

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
'and Abtech has been preaching them for years'

That's only because Lang and I used to race each other and anyone as fast as he was must make great pipes (he made his own pipes back when he won the first Canadian Superbike Championship).

Seriously, in the bang for buck category, they are really about the best overall value.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Here is a pic of the Ti can on my 929.  Some people say it doesn't look good, looks good to me

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is there a difference in the round or the oval in performance or is it just two different shapes?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Chain : Quote (sportbiker929 @ Aug. 31 2003, 9:57pm)love my hindle
Looks like you had a Harley parked there just minutes before, lol.
Notice the crack in the driveway, the water table is very high. That's not oil from my bike, but it could seem that way.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
sportbiker929 : Quote (Chain @ Sep. 04 2003, 7:46am)Quote (sportbiker929 @ Aug. 31 2003, 9:57pm)love my hindle
Looks like you had a Harley parked there just minutes before, lol.
Notice the crack in the driveway, the water table is very high. That's not oil from my bike, but it could seem that way.
I didn't really think it was oil from a Honda!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts