Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to raise up the clip ons on my 929. I rode a Super Duke 990 today and realized just how uncomfortable i was on my 929. If I could just rais up the handles a bit it may keep me from selling the blade. I don't like the kits that use the one piece handlebar style as this would look horrible on a sportbike I think. Let me know which kits work best. By the looks of it, it seems like clearance with the windscreen and fairing is going to be an issue.

By the way the KTM 990 is badass if it didn't look so weird and cost so much I'd be all over it.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Helibars or Genmar risers might possibly work.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Helibars are definitely available for the 929. At least they used to be, I'm assuming they still make them. I know someone who had them and they helped quite a bit.

I have GenMar bar risers on a VFR, so, as RedRider said, look into those as well.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Try convertibars they are infinitly adjustable for height ,reach and angle.I'm thinking of getting some for mine.

you need to trim the ram air covers for them. not sure on any other mods needed.

I have Helibars on mine. they aren't bad, probably be better if I didn't have t-rex syndrome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts