Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to buy a voodoo exhaust, i know its not the greatest exhaust for performance but i like the look. But since they do not make one for the 954 specifically i was wondering which model i should buy that would be easiest to custom fit on. If any one has done this or knows any one who has let me know which one you did and any tips on install that would be helpful.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
About to buy a voodoo exhaust, i know its not the greatest exhaust for performance but i like the look. But since they do not make one for the 954 specifically i was wondering which model i should buy that would be easiest to custom fit on. If any one has done this or knows any one who has let me know which one you did and any tips on install that would be helpful.

I would think we would need to know which models they do make them for to know which to choose from.
Are they a slip-on or bolt-on muffler?
Do they do a midpipe to the HTEV flange?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they make em for all GSXR 1000 from 02+, 07+ 1000rrs, Kawi zx10s and 14s im thinking the gsxr would be good cuz i have seen some one use a micron gp style exhaust from a 04 GSXR i believe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts