Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if this is the proper section to post this in (hey, forgive me, I'm new here!).
Missed the boat on this one, does anyone have, or know of a local dealer who has, this jacket? Needing USA size 44, black/gray, willing to pay.
I'd LOVE to find it !
Anyone ?????????????????

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ummm, different jacket, I'm lookin' for size 44, size 52 would be a TAD too big ... and the one I'm wanting doesn't have "Joe Rocket"'s name plastered all over it (I'm sure this Mr. Rocket's an awfully nice fella, but he's not payin' me to advertise for him ... is he ???
Am certainly appreciative of your effort tho :idunno:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey all,
Thanks for your efforts and replies, except for vrsam, who apparently is either somehow related to Mr. Rocket or possibly owns stock in his company.
Joe Rocket made several Honda jackets, the one I'm looking for has NO "Joe Rocket" markings, only Honda patches on each shoulder and "HONDA" across both front and back. They were made in 3 colors - black/black & red/black & gray.
Several online stores still show it as current inventory; none that I've called on actually has any left.
Maybe in your travels to your local Honda dealers you might see one, if so, plz let me know. Would greatly appreciate it.
Honda CBR leather jacket/size 44 USA/black-gray.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Terrific ... my first week here and already I'm shown that there are MORONs here as well as decent people (psst, that would be addressed to YOU, chewakalaka).

Even though they both are still showing them on their sites, neither Motorcycle Superstore NOR tremx.com has any left. Both have been out of them for months.

Care to discuss whether or not I'm a "retard" chewakalaka?
Look me up the next time you're in Boston.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey all,
Interesting reading, check out chewakalaka's past posts, YOU decide who sounds like a "retard".

:smilebig:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dude, are you serious....your first week here and your talking about other people coming off negative.. Look at your self, you just joined the forum and are running your mouth to others.. Agreed calling you a Retard may have been a little over the edge seeing Chew is also new( as well as I am)..

Just out of curiousity, have you tried searching..Google i do beleive is a better friend than people on any forum.!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, so I'm thinkin', this place has members calling other members "retard"s, and then OTHER members trying to JUSTIFY it, yup, I can see myself hangin' out HERE often.

Oh, and thanks for the post Sneezin. Your suggestion is REALLY appreciated, so much so, that I've got one for you in return, thinkin' it's called "Spell Check".

·
Registered
6 Posts
i beleive it was a very novel idea. Seeing i just now, searched google for all of not even 5 min, and found 3 places that have them in stock.:rotfl:

But....good luck finding one

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, Sneezin, you should consider scrolling past posts before you comment, for 2 reasons,

... the jacket has been discontinued since '10, NONE of the sites listing that they have any left actually do, at least no one who Google has listed for the last 3 months or so (admittedly, they are needing to update their ads), hence the reason I asked for help finding one on here to begin with, and

... you REALLY could find something like "Spell Check" to be useful in your attempts at trying to sound somewhat intelligent. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts