Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
So I painted my frame, swingarm and subframe flat black, my plastics are also flat black. My buddy suggested painting the plastics white, does anyone have pics of a white 929? I kind of get the vibe that only newer, sleeker bikes look good in white...

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Hey,
So I painted my frame, swingarm and subframe flat black, my plastics are also flat black. My buddy suggested painting the plastics white, does anyone have pics of a white 929? I kind of get the vibe that only newer, sleeker bikes look good in white...
They did the white and blue paint scheme on the f4i and the 954, but not the 929?... i wonder why?.. i cant say ive seen a white one before, but by the sounds of things yours is all black? which is cool :D

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That 929 looks ridiculously good. If i do go white, i'd have to get some sick decals, maybe the west sponsored packet. Any thoughts on race-replica decals?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
white on the 929 looks a little too bulky, bikes with the sharper lines look really good with white. there's an R1 with the white paint scheme. looks awesome.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Btw - White is going to be pain in the butt to keep clean - I have enough problems with my yellow 954!

Still... They look lovely contrasting against black parts!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking about sanding them down anyways and re-painting so while im at it, i might as well have them in primer and lay them up to check it out. thanks

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
I bought a white and red 929 in 2000 when it came out. One of my all time favorites. Red, white, black,and beautiful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts