Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, no I am not looking at buying it. Though I sure do appreciate the offer, Conq!
What I meant was who from this site is selling that bike? Or perhaps a former member. Notice the fireblades.org decal on the tail.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, maybe I should have been more thorough with my first post. You are an intuitive one, aren't you? :p

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Holy ****! That is my old bike!!!

I put the stickers on it a few months before trading it for the 636...

I had a low side at Jennings and the engine case cover on the left side should be scuffed up. I can't tell from the picture if it is or not. Also the scratch on the left fairing is from when my track F3 fell over on it in the trailer. It also scratched the swingarm. I put a sticker over it... The power commander sticker that is on there!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll see if I can find the VIN # somehwere to confirm but that HAS to be it!

I have not seen it around town that I know of...

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I haven't put any fireblades stickers on the sprint yet... everytime I do, I sell the bike within a few months... it's like a curse :D

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
The guy emailed back... seemed pretty reasonable. I don't think he is on this site tho... If anyone is really interested, I'd be happy to check it over. I know what I did to it, so I can see what else there might be.... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts