Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is wtf. Who gave the ad agency the go-ahead on using this picture to promote anything. This guy looks like a murderer. And Whytf do I have to stare at that as a side banner when I'm reading my Hotmail?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
All I can say is wtf. Who gave the ad agency the go-ahead on using this picture to promote anything. This guy looks like a murderer. And Whytf do I have to stare at that as a side banner when I'm reading my Hotmail?
Eew. Creepy looking. You should see some of the things offered up for visuals for women like me. I keep getting ads that will let me play 'realistic games' with scantily clad CG women. Not really the target market. eh?
I'd rather have creepy axe murderer.

But if you want to get muscles in your 50's, ride a dirt bike.:)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Man, that's Danny Partridge of the famous "Partridge Family" Let's get with it out there!
Bob

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
I wanted to learn more and I couldn't click on the icon!!!!!!:rotfl:
:plus1::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Man, that's Danny Partridge of the famous "Partridge Family" Let's get with it out there!
Bob
Thanks for the heads up Bob, at least someone knew their beans :rolleyes: :thumb: :D

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eew. Creepy looking. You should see some of the things offered up for visuals for women like me. I keep getting ads that will let me play 'realistic games' with scantily clad CG women. Not really the target market. eh?
I'd rather have creepy axe murderer.

But if you want to get muscles in your 50's, ride a dirt bike.:)
Ok then, let's trade. :eyebrows:
I must admit, My dirt bike is growing cobwebs. So are my abs :rotfl:
But, I've been riding my street bike A Lot :thumb:
Bob
:thumb:
See! I knew someone would know who the f this clown was. I heard him on morning radio with Adam Corolla. Corolla is funny!
Danny Bonerducci, honestly I did not know that was him. But it makes sense. He buyes his jeans in the womens dept. I heard him say that. This guy's a real creepy nut job.

Thanks for the ID

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Awesome! We had major storms here lately but I just met another ninja owner and we're going out for a ride tomorrow. :thumb::thumb: He's 28, new rider, nerdy and nice. A good person to meet, He needs help learning to lean like I do and I need confidence in heavy traffic like he has. Can't wait!
He's also willing to try the dirttrack with me :thumb:
Wish I could send you all the ads I get. The server must think I'm a desperate man or a very active gay woman.:idunno:

See! I knew someone would know who the f this clown was. I heard him on morning radio with Adam Corolla. Corolla is funny!
Danny Bonerducci, honestly I did not know that was him. But it makes sense. He buyes his jeans in the womens dept. I heard him say that. This guy's a real creepy nut job.

Thanks for the ID
Don't feel like you're missing anything by not knowing who that a$$hole is. I love that fact that I could probably go through a whole celeb magazine and not know a single person, just shows that I have my own life, don't need to poke into others' for my enjoyment.
Okay I do know the old farts, Banderas, Connery, Eastwood etc. Didn't know what Jlo actually looked like until recently and it didn't change my life at all to be able to recognize her. Yup, I'm totally out of touch with irrelevant people.

I have more in common with you lot of strangers. :thumb:

·
Banned
681 Posts
:rotfl:
See! I knew someone would know who the f this clown was.
Danny Bonerducci
I don't see the resemblance of that Danny guy to this parole guy at all. Danny looks more like Alfred E. Newman. If you ever need to be a witness identifying someone in a line up at the police station, the wrong guy is going to get fried!:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
See those styling Jordash jeans he's wearing? I know, I didn't spell Jordash right. I don't even care to look it up...

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts

I don't see the resemblance of that Danny guy to this parole guy at all. Danny looks more like Alfred E. Newman. If you ever need to be a witness identifying someone in a line up at the police station, the wrong guy is going to get fried!:rotfl::rotfl:
:plus1:I was going to say that but I thought you lot would know one of your own better than me.:idunno:
I don't reckon it's Danny either. :huh:

·
Registered
733 Posts

Thanks for the ID
That's not Partridge, I'm screwing with you guys. But I tell you, Iv'e seen him on talk shows before and he is a creepy one. Never knew he wore chick jeans though. That's kind of different:huh:

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:plus1:I was going to say that but I thought you lot would know one of your own better than me.:idunno:
I don't reckon it's Danny either. :huh:
One of my own?!?! :crap: Good God, I hope you don't think everyone in CA is like Danny Bonerdouchee? He's definatly not the 99% (little OWS reference there) This numbskull got caught with a transgender hooker hiding in his closet. Apparently Danny boy beat him up pretty bad then stuffed him in the closet when police arrived. A few years back...

That's not Partridge, I'm screwing with you guys. But I tell you, Iv'e seen him on talk shows before and he is a creepy one. Never knew he wore chick jeans though. That's kind of different:huh:
I heard him talking on corolla one mornig about how he dresses. and where he shops. He said the ladies really like his attire and that he feels it's appropriate for the kinds of places he hangs out at.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

not unlike asians, all gingers look alike

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
One of my own?!?! :crap: Good God, I hope you don't think everyone in CA is like Danny Bonerdouchee? He's definatly not the 99% (little OWS reference there) This numbskull got caught with a transgender hooker hiding in his closet. Apparently Danny boy beat him up pretty bad then stuffed him in the closet when police arrived. A few years back...

I heard him talking on corolla one mornig about how he dresses. and where he shops. He said the ladies really like his attire and that he feels it's appropriate for the kinds of places he hangs out at.
YOU follow gossip rags???:eek::eek::eek:

Good, I have an ace in the hole then for Jeopardy. As soon as "the Stars' come up, unless it's sports or old 'stars', I may as well just hand over my millions of game dollars. Don't be surprised if you get a "who's the guy that.." PM someday...

Maybe that's our friend from a past ranting kind of post? The pose looks similar. :huh:

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YOU follow gossip rags???:eek::eek::eek:

Good, I have an ace in the hole then for Jeopardy. As soon as "the Stars' come up, unless it's sports or old 'stars', I may as well just hand over my millions of game dollars. Don't be surprised if you get a "who's the guy that.." PM someday...

Maybe that's our friend from a past ranting kind of post? The pose looks similar. :huh:
:lol:
Ok ok, I've been known to glance at them at the checkout counter. :idunno:

·
Banned
681 Posts
:lol:
Ok ok, I've been known to glance at them at the checkout counter. :idunno:
That's as bad as saying you smoked pot but didn't inhale. Boy it's getting deep around here. All that specific info isn't on the covers I've seen at the grocery stores! :evilaugh:
So you read them for free, at the store? :flame:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts