Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went out to take some pics of the boys having fun on the ice today.
For all you warm weather boys, they stud their tires with sharp metal objects to obtain the required traction. :)
Even, Rosco the dog, had a good time. :cool:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ND4SPD said:
Loonatics :D

Oh yeah...the guy in the last pic of the first post. He's not crashing :eek: :clap: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
smkeatr said:
Ok hometown boy, where is that and anyone I might know? :eyebrows:
The guy in the grey #63 sweatshirt is Scott (insertlastnamehere), a Formula Extreme/USA? racer guy.

The very last pic with the green sweatshirt is Nate and Lemme find a pic of Jeremy for ya. :evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Jeremy looks like I did on Friday on my CR. Only, it was 72 degrees out and even my vented gear had me sweatin'. :evilaugh: Definitely looks like fun up there. Where was that? :huh:

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Used to see them do this while stationed in Maine. Too much for me though I remember running my XR-75 out in the snow and ice, what a blast!

·
Registered
60 Posts
smkeatr said:
Jeremy looks like I did on Friday on my CR. Only, it was 72 degrees out and even my vented gear had me sweatin'. :evilaugh: Definitely looks like fun up there. Where was that? :huh:
It is in Manchester, but I have been swarn to not reveal the location. The guy in the grey sweatshirt is Scott Greenwood, Formula USA champion. Jeremy threw himself on the ground so many times we lost count! It is just about the most fun you can have on a motorcycle and great practice for this years supermoto class. Most of us who do this race supermoto's at loudon.

Nate

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
thecollectabletrader said:
It is in Manchester, but I have been swarn to not reveal the location. The guy in the grey sweatshirt is Scott Greenwood, Formula USA champion. Jeremy threw himself on the ground so many times we lost count! It is just about the most fun you can have on a motorcycle and great practice for this years supermoto class. Most of us who do this race supermoto's at loudon.

Nate
Send my regards to my old bud Jeremy and forward my e-mail addy to him when you get a chance. You guys are making me homesick! :crying:

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Great pics nhfirefighter13! :thumb: I especially liked the one of the pooch doing a four wheel, er, "paw" drift in the air with his tongue hangin' out a little, in anticipation of the snag of the t-ball. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts