Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
phobiaphobe said:
Think some more girlfriend pics would do it?
It's a proven seller...but I'm thinking you'd have to show some more skin this time around...:idunno:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
NinerPilot said:
ok, dictionary.com has no listings for it and google comes back with something along the lines of dudes with 3 nuts...

WTF are you talking about?
I'm pretty sure its the icon next to your rep, but I didnt want to be the one to ask :D

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
Cool, thanks... WHat tool did you use to do that? I'm a Photoshop virgin...
Hmmm, let's see if I can make this short and sweet:

make a duplicate layer
first use the healing tool on any blemishes you want gone
then use the eyedropper to sample a nice skin tone
use the brush with a setting of somewhere arouns 25% opacity and 25% flow (season to taste) and start smoothing out the skin. this will get rid of the shine and smooth things out. Too much though and she'll look like plastic. You can also lower the opacity of the whole layer if she does look a little fake.
save as a psd file.
merge layers
Unsharp mask: start around 130, .9, and 1 for settings. Move the top slider up or down to taste. Too much is defined by "halos" around the edges.
save as a jpg

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
try the Virtual Quickstart Guide for Photoshop. Good book, easy to understand. Also, Photoshop Restoration & Retouching by Katrin Eismann...also good.
A lot os simply learned by practice though. You can literally do the same thing in photoshop at least three different ways...so one person or book will have you do something a certain way while another will say to do it another.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts