Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2006 CBR1000rr is complete and I have a whole bunch of extra parts that I need to get rid of to clear space in my garage. I am located in Garden Grove/Anaheim and would prefer local sale because I hate packing things. I have a whole bunch of parts, so even if it is not listed here, ask because I probably have it.

Complete front fork (Tripple trees and fork tubes) for $275.

I have clip ons, airbox, brake disks and whatnot. I also have a whole bunch of body panels including FACTORY repsol fairings, aftermarket repsol fairings, and misc. factory body fairings in different colors (I was originally going to paint the factory panels, but then bought a complete factory repsol set). What do you need? Ask. I probably have it. Want to get rid of it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
50 state bike (california model) with Cats. I am having my mechanic put a Yoshimura RS-5 slip on this week. I think I still have to keep the headers though.

·
Registered
376 Posts
not to threadjack, but I got a full exhaust if you're interested. Akrapovic evo, full ti. I'm looking for a stock 49 state header so that's why I was asking about yours.

Got any aftermarket parts? or just straight up stock?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, sure I am interested in the Akrapovic...but I know that the full system is more expensive than my simple slip on. ;) That's actually a good idea on the 49 state headers...hmmm...I may have to look for a set myself. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What repsol parts do you want? The full set is on my bike and it took a year to assemble (and I'm not selling). I have extra bits but you have to let me know what parts you want.

·
Registered
70 Posts
do you have the rims? i read one of blade runners post talking about it fits the 954's... if so im interested and i can pick up...thanks

·
Registered
746 Posts
hey dude, do you have any right mid-cowls and the upper-cowl( fairing that wraps the headlights and windshield)?? they both got cracked on my '07... so thanks
-noahb

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.