Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's down to go ride malibu/canyons/coast? Getting old riding solo everyweekend. I like to hit it but I ride smart... no stunting or bs just try to ride smooth and appreciate the sweet views and roads. PM if anyone is down. ttys

·
Registered
23 Posts
I know you wrote this threat a LONG time ago, but I figured I'd reply. I'm exactly in the same position as you. If you're still interested let me know. I'm definitely down.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you guys are still around, i'd be down to ride the coast. I know this really good seafood joint on near the cliffs of Malibu if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah I'm definitely down. I will be back in LA in about 2 weeks for 2 weeks. I'm planning on spending parts or the majority of my days on my bike, as I haven't been on it since early May. I'm in Northridge, but would be willing to go anywhere to meet up for a ride. Let me know if you want to go between August 7th and the 22nd.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds great. Its raining stair-rods here and has been doing so on and off since end of June. We had our two days of summer in May and now the jet stream has stolen it from us and we are trapped in this windy wild monsoon type weather. So the bikes not been out fro a couple of weeks. Took three days to dry out my leathers aafter the last ride out.
:pissed:
Had a view on line of some of the rides around malibu and the west coast and am determined one day to go and hire a bike and do the coast....
Have a great tour.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah I could do Saturday. I'm putting a new front tire on and I gotta also replace my right bar end, but that can wait til next week or something. When/Where on Saturday?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have some stuff I need to do with my father tomorrow morning, and I'm not quite sure how long that's going to take. I'm hoping to be done mid morning, as we are going to start early, but I also have dinner engagements at 6. I hope I can make it out. My phone number is 818-515-3493 if you want to just give me a call around 11 tomorrow and see if I'll be able to go. My name is Landon btw.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well looks like tomorrow is a no go, as my bike is in a few parts at the moment. Would you be able to go Sunday though? I have a brunch thing to go to around 10 but later in the afternoon I'm free. Would you still be interested?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts