Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I desperately need new cheek pads for my helmet but I'm stunned that I can't seem to buy replacements. It's a Shoei X-SP. Now that it's a superseded model it seems no dealers have replacement pads and many just don't want to know. And its not that old really.

I'd heard someone say that they had tried to get a new visor for a not-too-old Shoei helmet without any luck.

Anyone got any ideas? Links to dealers who stock older stuff? Otherwise the helmet is next toi useless.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I desperately need new cheek pads for my helmet but I'm stunned that I can't seem to buy replacements. It's a Shoei X-SP. Now that it's a superseded model it seems no dealers have replacement pads and many just don't want to know. And its not that old really.

I'd heard someone say that they had tried to get a new visor for a not-too-old Shoei helmet without any luck.

Anyone got any ideas? Links to dealers who stock older stuff? Otherwise the helmet is next toi useless.
Try contacting the distributor directly.
Or this place - https://www.shoei.com.au/store.php?crn=287
Or some of these Ebay sellers.
shoei pads, great deals on eBay Motors, smet on eBay!

·
Registered
900 Posts
yep go direct...i did with my Aria, they were great, sent them my helmet , they gave it thourugh going over, replaced most plastics and sent it back, no charge....cant say you will get same treatment , but they are always happy to help if they can:thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts