Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me personally, I am knew to the sport of motorcycle track racing, its definitely a thrill and extremely addicting. I am trying to figure out which direction to go with the apparel. I have done my research on the different brands and really liked the products AGV Sport brought to the table. Does anyone have anything positive or negative to say about AGV Sport products or why I should choose a different brand over AGV Sport. Let me know any info about brands you prefer, I want to ride in whats best. I feel its better to talk to other riders instead of dealers because they are just trying to make the sale, I know you riders will be straightforward with me!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
As with many brands AGV has the low end cost conscious stuff, and for just a little more, some good quality stuff. The AGV stuff I've seen (not bottom barrel stuff) worked pretty good. I've had teamates test the suits and boots, and I've tested a helmet, all with good results. Maybe not the flashiest stuff, but good value. Find what fits you well, the features you want, has good well-sewn seams, and good padding/armor. You don't need to spend a fortune to be safe, but you do have to be careful about being too thrifty.

And :welcome: , you've come to a great place to get answers and share the motorcycling life. Lots of good people here with a healthy focus on safety.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts